Laminated glass is formed as sandwich of 2 sheets of glass, between which is bonded together with a tough and thermoplastic polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer under heat and pressure.
- Thickness: 6.38mm,8.38mm,10.38mm,12.38mm, etc.
- Size: 3300x2134mm, 2440x1830mm,3660x2134mm, 3660x2440mm, etc.
- Film type: Normal PVB, Dupont Sentry Glass Plus (SGP), Saflex
- Thickness of PVB: 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm, 2.28mm, 3.04mm
- Film Color: clear, milky, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
- Max size: 13000 x 3300mm